There are particular skills that are prized in the workforce: problem solving, decision making and emotional intelligence just to name a few. Well, for bilingual Educated Latinas, you are already ahead of the game! How? Well, it turns out that the skills mentioned above as well as many other amazing benefit come with speaking two languages.
- Makes you smarter.
- Opens doors to more career opportunities.
- May shield against Dementia & Alzheimer’s.
- Improves decision making and problem solving skills.
- Puts more dinero in your pocket.
- Improves leadership skills.
- Offers more perks…See infographic below.
Via: Voxy Blog
Armed with your degree and your second language, you are a force to be reckoned with in the global workplace.